OPORTO Fortitude Valley – BUSINESS FOR SALE DOUBLE DIGIT AVERAGE SALES GROWTH!*
An exciting opportunity exists to purchase an established Oporto franchise business and its associated assets located in Fortitude Valley’s entertainment precinct. Be your own boss, own your own business and become a member of a national community of franchisees with a head office team invested in your success.
The Fortitude Valley franchise was established in 2010, it employs a total of 20 casual staff and the store is managed by the owner.
Key features include:
• Up to 15 years remaining on premises lease
• Prime location in popular entertainment and commercial precinct in Fortitude Valley, Queensland
• Current liquor licence and option to renew
• Double digit average sales growth year on year following easing of Covid-19 restrictions* • Established customer base, and household brand name
• Expected growth opportunities from significant planned development in the area including:
• $500m development of Fortitude Valley railway station located 140m from the store
• $400m commercial development approved that will house 5,000 workers 450m from the store
• 28 storey commercial tower development planned
• 16 further projects totalling 3,700 apartments under proposal and planning
Expressions of interest and indicative offers are required to be submitted by close of business. Friday 16 June 2021.
Please contact email@example.com to express your interest. Relevant information will be provided once a Confidentiality Agreement is signed.