The Queensland Government released an update to the Roadmap to easing COVID-19 restrictions.
We all have a part to play in keeping ourselves and others safe by focusing on the following advice as the restrictions are eased:
- Maintain physical distancing
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible, particularly in enclosed spaces
- Maintain good hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using hand sanitiser when unable to wash your hands
- Stay at home when you are sick and be tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Allow for effective contact tracing should you test positive for COVID-19
- Rapidly responding to outbreaks by following instructions from authorities should an outbreak occur in a location where you have visited
- Travel restrictions from hot spots includes people being unable to travel to Queensland if they live in an area identified to have many cases of COVID-19. Follow the link to current COVID-19 hot spots.