- This event has passed.
Cultural Wellbeing Day
Jun 27, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
This workshop is aimed at informing and empowering migrants to access health and wellbeing services
Migrants from the North Brisbane area are invited to this FREE community day. If you can relate to any of these questions or you know someone that might, this day is for you
The workshop will cover
- Available health and wellbeing services
- The role of GPs
- When and how to access interpreters
- How to access culturally responsive wellbeing services
- Services that can assist you when feeling sad or down, struggling with getting up in the morning or experiencing any relationship problems
- Services or activities that will help you connect with others
- Services to help your children when they are experiencing difficulties
The following interpreters will be available on the day: Mandarin, Hindi, Italian and Korean.
For more information about this event, please call Sophia on 0438658816