- This event has passed.
ECCQ – Community Training Program for Jobseekers from Multicultural Backgrounds
Dec 2, 2015
Are you looking for a rewarding career in health and aged care? ECCQ is seeking Expression of Interest now!
- Free Australian qualification – only 15 places available!
- 3 weeks of on the job training with local employers
- Course duration: 2nd December 15 – 1st April 16 (3days/week)
- Information session 24th November (9.30-11.30am)
Where: Nick Xynias House, 253 Boundary St, West End 4101
ECCQ and the Royal College of health will provide comprehensive learner support to help you find employment after successfully finishing the qualification.
For further information about the program and eligibility requirements, please contact Helena on 07 3255 1540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible, you must be:
- aged over 15 years or older and no longer at school
- ineligible for Australian government employment assistance or services
- not be employed after accessing Australian government support for more than 6 months
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency