- This event has passed.
The Beehive Laughter Club
Apr 16, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amGold Coin Donation
Come along to a positive, life changing experience that will bring increased health and happiness to your life.
What’s it all about?
Combining laughter exercises with deep breathing, Laughter Yoga:
- is fun!
- is an immediate energiser and mood lifter
- Connects people with others within their communities
- is a low impact aerobic workout
- Boosts immune system and helps maintain good health
- is a stress buster reducing levels of stress hormones
- Increases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Builds resilience to better cope with life’s challenges
- Gets our often under utilised diaphragms working
- Clears stale, carbon dioxide from our lungs
Practiced with many communities around Australia, its origins from a medical doctor by the name of Dr Madan Lalaria in Mumbai, India in 1995, Laughter Yoga provides a safe place for you to laugh with a group of people, for no reason, even if you don’t feel like laughing.