- This event has passed.
United Nations International Day of Yoga – YOGA DAY FESTIVAL
Jun 21, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
YOGA – DANCE – LIVE BANDS – MEDITATION
Roma Street Parkland – Lake Precinct 1-5pm
Free Community Yoga Day Festival featuring inspiring local teachers, artists, presenters and musical performers. Sponsored and promoted by Australian School of Meditation & Yoga, The Mantra Room and Veggie Chips
• Yoga! Fun acro yoga workshop and flow through a fun, creative sequence culminating in a free form yoga dance and rock your asana with two live bands.
• Meditation! Learn to breathe deeply and completely, filling your lungs with fresh, ocean air then find your inner peace with wonderful meditation that is simply and relaxing.
• Relaxation! Lie back under the beautiful Queensland sky, relax and find a place of deep inner-peace and calm.
• Music! The ancient chants of India to the melodies, beats and rhythms of the modern world. Get your mantra on with two incredible bands, West End Collective and HariRama.
• Free Family Fun! Kids yoga and meditation, eco art, craft, storytime, songs and yoga games.
Bring your yoga mat
Further Event information here email@example.com
Visit www.yogadayfestival.com.au for more information